您好,感谢您对楷维留学指南的关注,您的问题回答如下:
47SP表是申请澳大利亚配偶移民签证必须填写的表格,适用于配偶签证309/100,由申请人填写,该表的第三部分为主申请人详情(Main applicant's details):
1. 主申请人的住址、姓名、汉字写法、性别、出生年月日、出生地、护照号码、护照签发国家、签发地、签发日期、到期日期(Main applicant's address, full name, name in Chinese, sex, date of birth, place of birth,details of passport)
2. 主申请人国籍、居住地、婚姻状况(Of which countries are you a citizen? Country of current residence,
current marital status)
3. 主申请人以前的婚姻情况,如果曾经结婚,请提供前夫/妻的姓名、出生年月日、出生地、婚姻关系起止年月日、如何终止、有没有育有子女(Have you previously been married or been in interdependent relationship?)
4. 主申请人的住址、通讯地址、电话号码、传真号码、电子邮件(Main applicant's residential address,address for correspondence, telephone number ,fax number, fax number and email address)
5. 是否指定代理人,是否授权澳大利亚移民部与指定的代理人联系(Have you appointed a agent,Do you agree to DIMA contacting a person you have nominated?)
6. 母语语种、英语水平、其他语言水平(Mail language,How well do you communicate in English? Other languages you read,understand, understand, speak and write fluently)
7. 移民后准备在澳大利亚哪个州居住(Where do you intend to live in Australia?)
8. 移民时,准备携带多少资金、物品财产入境(What is the value of money, goods and assets which you intend to bring to Australia?)
9. 身份证号码(Identification number)
10. 家庭成员的详情,包括父母、兄弟姐妹、子女和其他受扶养者的性别、出生年月日、婚姻状况、居住国家;如果家庭成员在澳大利亚,持有的什么签证(Give details of all your family)
11. 主申请人的子女是否在主申请人的监护之下、婚姻状况(Are all the children listed above in your care and legal custody? Marriage status)
12. 其他人对主申请人的子女有设有监护权(Does other person have custodial, access or guardianship rights to any of these children?)
13. 子女不和主申请人一起赴澳大利亚,何人对其承担抚养义务(Are any of the children not migrating with you in your care and legal custody?)